Monday, February 22, 2010

Post Script

Reid read my Hello Sunshine blog post and said I was creepy. And I had to agree with him a little. Maybe that's what becoming a mom does to you? Makes you a little creepy?

In other news... I have become a crotchety old lady who waves her broom at teenagers. Not really but sort of. The other day me neighbor- who's mother must not have been home, although it wouldn't suprise me if she was- had some little hoodlum friends over and they were climbing all over the roof, yelling and being obnoxious. In all honesty I would have been annoyed normally because I live in condos and we are all so close we need to have mutual respect- but because my baby was sleeping I was even more annoyed. PLUS if one of the little hoodlums would have fallen and cracked open their skull not only would I have to see the blood everyday I go to check the mail- it would be the HOA that would be responsible. So I did the only thing I could think of in which a normal mature adult would do- I opened my door, stood there with my hands on my hips and yelled for them to get off the roof or I would call the cops.

WOW! What on heavens earth has happened to me? I swear it was yesterday it was me that was up to no good. My how times have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment