Monday, September 27, 2010

a little embarrassed...



That is has been 6 months or so since I last posted. Every time I go to post I'm just so annoyed with myself and don't know how to catch up. So here we go, I'm doing it now!

In the last six months:

Reid went to Peru
We went to Washington DC
We had a family reunion in St. George
We went on an Alaskan Cruise
Sadie got teeth, learned how to crawl, says words (kinda),waves, high-fives, and a bunch more
We went to Japan
Reid is running a marathon with his sisters in Ireland to raise money for cancer (read about it here: http://www.fiveintraining.com)
Reid got a new job!

And much much oh so much more! Life is crazy. Definitly not perfect. But yes so tender! We have enjoyed every little infant moment we've had with Sadie and are preparing ourselves in a few weeks to say good-bye to infant Sadie and hello to Toddler Sadie as she turns one! I have learned so much about myself in the past year, and I can honestly say it has been the best (and hardest) year of my life!

1 comment: