Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's the happenings

I probably should update this more often but really what am I going to write? All my posts would be my belly is getting bigger, none of my clothes fit, I want fast food all the time and I cry during hallmark commercials. Now that's not really entertaining is it? If you want that there are thousands of other blogs you can read with those statements and they get really old after awhile right?

But I can tell you I had a blast at Disneyland with Jill two weeks ago, I'm loving my contract/freelance work (still looking for more), and Reid started hockey again! But hockey is more fun this time because I have more people to cheer for and with! Brandon is playing so I get to see Lesley and Drew weekly, and Chels and Alex came up to watch a game (hopefully not the only time that happens) and even my parents went to one of his games! Who will be the next to come and support #23?


Lets see, we are going to Kentucky this weekend to visit April, which should be awesome, as usual.

As for this baby in my belly? I know she's there because she likes to kick and roll around. I definitly am starting to look pregnant not just fat. So that's nice. I'm officially six months last Saturday and freaking out that crap- at the end of this I really do get a baby and really do become a mom. Can I really be a mom? We shall see...

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about baby stuff getting old, but i actually like reading about pregnancy stuff! it's so fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be a super momma! Can't wait to see you and your belly!

    ReplyDelete