Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four Years

Are you kidding me? Where has this time gone? Yesterday we celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. So in tribute of a loving Mr. F here are some photos.

This is what we looked like five summers ago when we met:

Ignore Jill and the fact that I look 12 (I was really 19 and he was 21) and the fact that we didn't always look like this- it was warped tour and there you have it.

Then Flash forward to this summer five years later and we look like this:

Yes, quite the difference. Almost comical.

And now for the quintessential wedding picture from four summers ago:


I didn't even look at our photos or video this year. It's hard to look at yourself as a size two being whatever size I am, which I don't know because preggo pants don't come in numbers. I do love my Mr. F. He brought me home four chocolates and told me to savor each one just as I did the years we were married. I told him I can't wait till our 25th so I get 25 chocolates.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot that he'd had the green hair. Although I didn't know him with the green because *I* didn't officially meet him until he came and talked to Marge and Homer about marrying you! Maybe that's why it was so fun to scare him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so stinkin cute prego! i love it. and i loved seeing you at age 19, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete