Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is what we like to do in the winter


It is so cold outside! But since I grew up in Northern California and used to think freezing cold was 40 degrees, I have adjusted to life at a chillier climate. I mean c'mon it just gives you an excuse to snuggle at night right? I love it when I'm at work and it begins to snow. Everyone around me starts to grumble and make alternate plans on getting home. I just smile. I smile because I know the harder it snows the better it will be. When I refer to it- I mean snowboarding. Have you ever gotten to the resort first thing in the morning after a huge snow storm and gotten first tracks? As my friend Scott puts it- it's a zen like expirience. I prefer freshly groomed trails personally. The smoothness of the ride is heavenly.


So that is what we like to do in the winter. Wake up early and go snowboarding, come home make hot cocoa and cuddle. How can I complain about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment