Monday, February 9, 2009

80's Movie Fridays

Reid (or Mr. F since he prefers to remain annonymous) and I have started the tradition of 80's Movie Fridays. Every Friday we hang out just the two of us (it is date night after all) and a delcitable cheese 80's movie. Sometimes we preumpt the movie with dinner out or sometimes we had to our favorite fro-yo shop and grab some yummness to go beforehand. Anyways- here is the past picks for our movie nights.

1. This past week: Say Anything- almost unbearable at parts how cheesy but overall entertaining





2. Week before last: La Bamba: my gosh I sobbed at the end. I was angry at Mr. F for not ruining the end for me so I would now what was coming!




3. Three weeks ago: Dirty Dancing- yup had never seen it before. How sad. Now possible obsessed with it

4 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with John Cusack. My Mr. F thinks I'm in love with him...it's more like his movies are amazing!

    Or basically all John Hughes films...Molly Ringwald and the pack..

    Way to go on finally seeing Dirty Dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not seen Dirty Dancing... I'd like to keep it that way. Is Mr. F a reference to Arrested Development? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it kinda it. It is but it isn't.

    ReplyDelete