Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Got to love Valentines day...


Valentines day started off with Reid and I driving around the neighborhood picking up food drive donations for our ward. We were the only one in our neighborhood to donate. Reid then played basketball with the ward while I cleaned the house. I do need to point out that I did make him breakfast in bed (scrambled eggs and berry muffins). Then after we cleaned the house we realized neither of us had made each other our Valentines yet. We have a rule/tradition that we do not spend money on gifts for Valentines day. It's true- neither of us go all out for this holiday- we save that for our anniversary. So we made our Valentines and then I made hot pink cupcakes. They were delicious. THat was pretty much the extent of our Valentine celebration. Although we did go out for frozen yogurt later and watch Breakfast at Tiffanys together.

No comments:

Post a Comment