Friday, February 20, 2009

Survey says....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? middle name- after my Grandma

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Uhh like an hour ago?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?I could take it or leave it

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I think so...sometimes I can get so obnoxious I annoy myself.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I don't use it as often as I used to

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Sure do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon life

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.. I'm too lazy

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? Cherry Coke

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any and all

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? thier shoes

15. RED OR PINK? Pink all the way

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My ADHD

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? meh

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Blue jeans and white shoes with blue polka dots

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Reid

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? people typing on thier computers and talking on the phone

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? slurpees

23. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?the piano- but not well at all

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?hockey and football

26. HAIR COLOR?brown

27. EYE COLOR? hazel

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have them but I never wear them

29. FAVORITE FOOD? right now it's Pei Wei

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Rocker

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?green

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both- I love to snowboard so winter rocks, and I love to wakeboard so summer rocks

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. I love being hugged.

35. EARLY MORNING OR LATE NIGHT?Late night for sure- in no way am I a morning person

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Blogging your way to a six figure income

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?I don't use one. I do have a spongebob one sitting in a drawer at home- anyone want it?

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't- I zonked out

41. FAVORITE SOUND(S) the ocean, Reid's laugh

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?...neither?

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Bahamas or Alaska whichever is further

44. WHERE WERE U BORN?California

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Everyone's.

46. BIG WEEKEND PLANS? Dinner and Hockey game with friends, and then hanging out with girls on Saturday

47. DOGS OR CATS? Both but I love kittys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hil, I found your blog through Lesley's...hope that was okay! Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete