Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I was tagged on FaceBook

What are your middle names?

Cameron and Leigh

How long have you been together?
five and half years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
three months

Who asked who out?
It was all Reid... I wasn't about to chase him around

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Reid's definitly.

Do you have any children together?
yup the cutest baby named Sadie.

What about pets?
No, if it were up to me I would but Reid hates animals.

Did you go to the same school?
Yes we went to the same college that is how we met.

Who is the most sensitive?
I'm definitly the most sensitive in this family.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't really eat out. Unless we are on vacation.

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple?
the Bahamas and Alaska

Who has the worst temper?
I wouldn't say neither of us have a temper we just definitly lose patience with one another.

Who does the cooking?
Me. But since the baby was born Reid has taken up two nights a week "cooking".

Who is more social?
Neither of us. With work, our businesses, baby, church and traveling we don't have that much time but it's totally a cop out.

Who is the neat freaks?
Reid more so than me but we both like a clean house.

Who is the most stubborn?
We both are and about different things.

Who hogs the bed?
Depends, ususally Reid but when I was preggo the bed was mine.

Who wakes up earlier?
Well.... do you mean for the day? If so Reid but I wake up at 5 am for Sadie to feed so...

Where was your first date?
Spiderman 2 the movie.

Who has the bigger family?
Reid- he has four sisters. I have one brother and one sister.

Do you get flowers often?
Never. Reid knows I would rather have sweets.

Who eats more?
Reid although I rivaled him while pregnant.

Who sings better?
Me.

Who does the laundry?
We both do

Who's is better with the computer?
Reid is a computer genius although I'm not too bad myself.

Who drives when you are together?
Always Reid- he can't stand my driving.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
We share that task.

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong?
Whoever is wrong at that particular moment, and we share that pretty equally.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I'd say we both have one leg in the pants.

Who eats more sweets?
We are both guilty of that, but I buy more and bake more sweets.

Who cries more?
I've seen Reid cry like four times total. I cry everyday.

What's your best day together?
Our wedding day used to be our best day but now it would be Sadie's birthday.

Where did you honeymoon?
Cabo San Lucas

Favorite date night?
what's that? haha I wish we had more time for such things... but probably temple night.

Favorite TV show to watch together?
The Office and 30 Rock

Couple I imagine us growing old like?
uhhhhh

I tag everyone! Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment