Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two years!!!!!!!!!

Two years ago today I was having the most stressful day of my life- no not my wedding day (suprisingly no stress there) but graduating college! Four years of anticipation brought me to this day where I got no sleep the night before, woke up early to walk and accept my diploma, and stressfully deal with parties and families. This is sadly a day I would never want to relive again. But it was a good day too. We had the coolest graduation cake ever- got lots of presents and the happy feeling of packing up our house and leaving Rexburg for good!

It was fun to be able to graduate together. We were both communication majors (so you would think communication in our marriage would be impecable) and so we were able to walk together and be there to support each other as we both graduated. It was a fun and unique expirience.

I'll admit somedays (most days) I really miss Rexburg and college life. Things were so much simpler then. Didn't really worry about money and mortgages, had fun with friends and skated by easily through school (come on it is BYU-Idaho). But at the same time I'm grateful where I am right now in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment