Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

I love easter- it's always been one of my favorites (ok there really isn't a holiday I don't like). Anyways our plans had been to go to Tennessee to be with Desi and Apey but things didn't quite work out- so we headed down to Las Vegas for the weekend to be with my family instead. It was a really short trip- left Saturday morning and came back this afternoon. But still it was fun to be with family.

We got in and took our nephew Riley to an easter egg hunt that we were late to so we created our own at Grandma's house. After our Easter lunch of ham (so delicious) we went to the premium outlet mall to attempt to find a dress for Chelsie's upcoming wedding. It's pretty depressing going shopping right now. I'm bigger than my normal size but not quite ready for maternity clothes and it's hard for me to spend money on a dress I know I will only be able to wear for a month or so. Nevertheless the only dress I found that I liked- found out April had already bought it. So I left empty handed. Not too big of a deal since I need to go shopping this week for some "fun" stuff for Chelsie. Still I've always found dress shopping very stressful. 

After shopping and hanging out with family, Reid and I headed out to get dinner (Tommy's- I know how classy are we?) and then off to see Mystere! It was our first ever Cirque du Soleil show and it was seriously awesome!!! Acrobats, dancers, aerialists, clowns and while it was kind of weird at times, I would definitly recommend it. We had a blast.

Another short trip this weekend, a short trip last weekend, and the possibility of Saint George next weekend- I don't know when we are going to have another "normal" weekend at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment